web counter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Halle Berry adores her Coach Editorial Zoe


Hally Berry is a Coach girl, being spotted wearing Coach bags on various occasions. And you know why I like that? Because she wears what she wants, doesn't need the highest end designer at every point, and that makes her seem more approachable. I know it is rather ridiculous to think Halle would like to sit down to have a picnic with me and chat, but I feel like she would be one of those women that I could be perfect picnic friends with.
Halle was spotted rocking her Coach Editorial Zoe bag in white just in time for summer. A good summer white bag can add a fresh look to your outfit. Better yet, if you want to add a white handbag without spending too much, Coach Factory Outlets might be the perfect brand to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment