web counter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sophia Bush carries one of her favorite Coach clutches at NYC Fashion Week

Sophia Bush carries one of her favorite Coach clutches at NYC Fashion Week

I can't remember the last time that I was so genuinely curious about a celebrity's bag. I mean, I'm always sort of curious, in an intellectual way, because I'm supposed to know these things and I don't like not knowing them. But in this case, I find myself being curious as a potential shopper - what is this little cork clutch that Sophia Bush is carrying and where can I get one of my very own? I think I might need one. Now. Or at least before the weather gets warm here.
As it turns out, I appear to be out of luck. I've found several sources identifying it as a Coach Purses Madison Cork Clutch which frankly surprised me - it looks so much like a Bottega Veneta Knot Clutch in these pictures that I thought that surely it had to be a version I just hadn't seen. However, that's not the case, and Sophia has been spotted carrying this particular bag several times over the past year. It's long gone from the brand's website and little proof of its existence can be found on the Internet, and I'm afraid I may have missed the boat on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment