web counter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lady Gaga Tattoos Only On Left Side of Her Body


Recently I have shared a post:Girly Tattoo Designs From Ed Hardy tattoos, which collects the beautiful  Ed Hardy tattoos for girls. Actually, Ed Hardy Tattoos are popular with many famous stars likeLady gaga! Today Ed Hardy blog will share you Lady Gaga Tattoos On Left Side of Her Body.
The 'Born This Way' star made an important promise to her dad. The news   reveal that Lady Gaga has tattoos only on the left side of her body, in   order to keep at least a portion of her skin clear of these statement   accessories. Find out why she decided to take the deal and cover only a   few spots of her body with these stylish symbols and check out Lady   Gaga`s tattoo designs.
As one of the most beloved public shocker of the moment Lady Gaga intrigues the fans with her stage performance along with the series of surprising changes in her look. Her tattoos are some of the most sought-after celebrity body art designs millions   copycat. However she decided to decorate only one side of her body with   these meaningful images. 
  
The latest celebrity gossips claim that Lady Gaga tattoos only the left side of her body. Therefore   make sure you focus on this section of her body when looking for the   fabulous body art images. Those who are great fans of the 'fame monster'   know that she has a symbol of Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament on her   left wrist, different floral tattoo designs on he lower back as well as a   unicorn complemented with the song title Born This Way as well as a   quote from the German poet Rainer Marie Rilke.
In a recent interview Lady Gaga claimed that, "All of my tattoos are on   one side, per my father’s request. He asked that I remain, on one side,   slightly normal, so I only have my tattoos on my left side. I think he   sees the right as like my Marilyn Monroe side and the left as my Iggy   Pop side."
  
It seems that family is more important for her than music.In spite of   the fact that earlier on she stated, that her career is a life-long   project and she is ready to sacrifice everything, even a romantic   relationship and stay single for the sake of her profession. 
Furthermore the decision of having only her left side covered with   tattoos roots from another perspective of the young songbird. Lady Gaga   also states that, "I’m also a leftie. It’s really my father - when I was   a kid he tried to change my hands, and the doctor was like, ‘She was   born that way, you can’t change it!’- So I think from a neurological   standpoint, because I’m creatively driven by my left side, that’s why I   chose it." 
As daddy's little girl the young Pop diva made a pretty tricky decision   of leaving her right side bare. We're definitely looking forward to see   how determined she really is to create a shocking effect with her two   sides.
So, what do you think of Lady Gaga Tattoos? Would you give it a try? Share your thoughts withSell-sky.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion trends! And if you want to get more stylish   ed hardy tattoo designs,Come to our   ed hardy tattoo shop for more Temporary Tattoos.

Article From:Ed Hardy shoe
Trackback:http://www.sell-sky.com/blog/lady-gaga-tattoos-only-on-left-side-of-her-body/440.html

No comments:

Post a Comment